We understand that sometimes life gets in the way and it’s difficult to make time to get your prescription refills. At Age Management Institute, we want to make your life easier. After all – stress reduction is key to healthy aging.
If you need a prescription refill from Dr. Lourens, you can now request it online via MD Collaborate. How easy is that? Simply follow the instructions below.
MD Collaborate Instructions for Prescription Refills
If you are new to MD Collaborate you will have to register. Once registered, you will be able to refill your prescription from Dr. Elizabeth Lourens at a click of a button.
The cost is only $40.00 plus GST. Please note, you may request several prescriptions refills on one form.
To get started:
- Click here to visit the MD Collaborate website. A new tab will open.
- Click on “Are you new to MD Collaborate”
- Click on patient registration
- You will need to fill out a short form the first time you use the site
- The website is self explanatory from this point forward
- You will need to enter the pharmacy phone or fax number
- You will also need to enter the drug name, strength and dosage, so be sure to have the information on hand
Once you have completed the necessary information, Dr. Lourens will be notified of your request. You will then be advised as soon as your prescription renewal request has been approved and sent to the appropriate pharmacy.
If you have any questions with regards to using MD Collaborate, please contact us.