Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
Just as women experience menopause, men may experience andropause.
For men struggling with low testosterone levels, getting in the mood may not be as easy as it used to be but bio identical hormone replacement therapy can help – and has benefits beyond those offered by the notorious little blue pill.
But low testosterone levels don’t always manifest themselves in a sexual manner. Other common symptoms include depressed mood, loss of motivation, decreased muscle mass and strength, decreased sense of vitality, increased fatigue and extra weight in the midsection.
Optimum testosterone levels can help men experience a more positive outlook on life, increased energy, improved mood, sharper mental acuity as well as restoring their sex life.
Basic Hormone Replacement Therapy for Men
- Prior to your initial consultation, you will receive a requisition form authorizing some medical tests and blood work to be completed prior to your visit.
- One hour consultation with anti-aging expert, Dr. Lizette Lourens. Medical history and medications will be discussed as well as a review of the test results
- Based on your test results, prescriptions for testosterone deficiency will be presented
- Standard follow up appointments are required at three months, six months and twelve months
- Additional telephone or Skype consultations may be required between the standard follow up dates
- The Blood Sugar Solution – Dr. Mark Hyman
- Perfect 10 Diet – Dr. Michael Aziz
- The Hormone Diet – Dr. Natasha Turner
- Testosterone for Life – Dr. Abraham Morgentaler
- Testosterone Syndrome – Dr. Eugene Shippen